Friday, October 23, 2009

Off-Topic: I'm A Father!

I know it's been a while since I rapped atcha, but that's because we've been in the final weeks of pregnancy in the Olson household. As of yesterday at 5:12 pm, we're the proud parents of a 7-pound-2.6-ounce, 21-inch long, healthy, happy, and seriously laid-back baby boy named Benjamin Russell Olson. He's our first, and the first grandchild on either side of the family, so he's kind of a big deal.

For pictures of him, check out this quickie website I slapped together for the occasion. Check it out if you're so inclined! And you should be inclined -- how can you say no to this face?



(Regular blog posts will resume... uh... whenever he gives me a chance.)

1 comment:

The Lord of Excess said...

Awesome man ... as you now know ... it is the most meaningful thing you do really ... witnessing the birth of your children. Congratulations!!!