Monday, January 17, 2011

[Kerberos] Playtest Packet #4... Delayed

I'd expected to send out the next Playtest Packet today (Sunday -- let's pretend it's still Sunday and not nearly two hours into Monday), but events conspired otherwise. I've been doing a lot of fiddling with trappings, and that's taken more of both my attention and my time than I'd anticipated. So be patient with me, playtesters, if we cycle through a few permutations of custom/Strange skill construction over the next week or two.

In the meantime, I'm still plugging away at getting the actual rules -- y'know, how to do stuff -- into acceptable shape. I've been consulting every FATE game I own for this, so it'll largely be a "best of" collection. ("Best of" according to me, of course. YMMV.) I've also been cleaning up the existing text, making a few alterations that have come up in our discussion forum, and that kind of thing. Which is useful and good, of course, but it also delays getting the new stuff out.

So hold tight, folks. There's another one of these things arriving in your inbox in the next couple days.

No comments: