Monday, June 6, 2011

[Kerberos] Kerberans! Come Out And Play!

Just a quick note to say I'll be running a FATE Kerberos scenario, "The Pyramids of Atlantis," on June 26th at DiceHouse in Fullerton, CA. It's part of a Dead Gamers Society game day; they do one every few months, and even though the DGS is ostensibly a World of Darkness-oriented Meetup, all kinds of games get run at these things. Last time I played in a Dogs in the Vineyard game, f'rinstance.

As it happens, the scenario I'm running there is also the one I'm running at GenCon in August. Here's the blurb:
When unexpected violence shatters the secret peace between the British Empire and the Atlantean Nations, Her Majesty the Queen covertly sees to it that a number of Strange operatives from the Kerberos Club join Her Naval expedition to "investigate." But after two weeks of deep-sea bombardment and demands for surrender, the Atlanteans remain curiously silent. Just what are they up to down there? A sneak preview of The Kerberos Club: FATE Edition!
Note the gratuitous plugging of the forthcoming book! If you're going to be around, come on by and play a couple games. I know someone's running Dungeon Crawl Classics, but other than that I have no idea what'll be on offer. I believe the DGS will be announcing everything later this week.

No comments: