Thursday, January 19, 2012

[Atomic Robo] Paper. Plastic. Dice.


I visited Italy with my family when I was about 10 years old -- i.e., too young to really appreciate it -- but the only phrases I still know how to say in Italian are "What does it cost?" and "fried brains," which means I'm in very good shape if I ever need to know the going rate of fried brains in Milan. (So far it hasn't come up.)

Fortunately, Italian person Paolo Cecchetto of Paper and Plastic speaks English just fine, so I had no trouble answering his questions about ARRPG. Pretty sure I didn't stick my foot in my mouth in there anywhere. Still new to being interviewed, y'know. Anyway, check it out.

(While you're at it, also check out his electronically cataloged RPG collection. S'pretty impressive.)

3 comments:

Paolo Cecchetto said...

Do you remember when you are complaining about the difference between OlsEn and OlsOn? Ok, It's Cecchetto and non Checchetto :)

Karma it's a bitch sometimes :P

(I lolled a lot on reading this :D)

The Lord of Excess said...

:)

Mike Olson said...

Fixed!